Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun and Exciting Times!

Today is Bailey's birthday. I'm not sure exactly whats going on today. But hopefully tomorrow she'll be able to come over and swim with us and what not. Her mother is ruining everything. She probably won't do anything else but come over here. Just so her mother can go out and party with her "boyfriend". Very sad really. But anyway, I would be perfectly fine with that. She's more than welcome to. We love having her over.

I'm just waiting for the day when none of them want to see her anymore. It will not be one bit surprising to me. Anyway, I don't want to talk about her.

All is well with everyone here. Matt is working at Southwest Gas. He loves what he does but wishes there was more to do.

I am doing alright. Trying to get in the habit of studying a little bit everyday. Trying to get going on my massage therapy career. If anyone wants a massage, I really need the practice. But besides studying, I've just been taking care of the kids when Connie isn't. She seems to want to take care of them. It's kind of frustrating for Matt and me. But that's for a different day. It's fun taking Natalie to and from school. I don't want to go back to work because of it, but I think it will be good for me to get back to work. It will be strange at first but I will get used to that.

Natalie is loving school still. After a whole year, she still loves it. She's getting a little lazy though. We had an incident where she didn't do her homework until about 10pm. It was quite frustrating for me. But she got it done. But it will not happen again. I guarantee it.

Kylie is just loving to play with Mackenzi all day long. Most of the time she gets along great with Mackenzi. Other times, not so much. But most of the time they just hang out with grandma, which is fine sometimes. But it makes me think they don't like me that much to hang out with me. It's ok though, when we move out it will be a whole different story.

Mackenzi actually is getting really good at playing on the computer. She's only 2 and she's playing the games that Natalie and Kylie do. Natalie and Kylie didn't start playing the computer until they were 3. Both Natalie and Kylie didn't have the eye/hand coordination to move the mouse to where they wanted it until they were 3. Mackenzi actually got it right away. It's amazing how much they learn from each other. Especially Mackenzi since she's the youngest.

Well, thats the life of the "Redd" family. Which reminds me I need to explain that. As all of you know, my last name is Walker and Matt's last name is Price, not Redd. We play this game called World of Warcraft and on that game we are known as "The Redd Family". All of our characters have "redd" in it. My main guy is Lilredd and Matt's is Bigredd. It just kind of stuck and now throughout the server we are known as the Redd family. It is quite fun. But that is the story behind that. =)

No comments: