As you can see, we work way too hard during the day. =) Ok so maybe not but we just took time out to play the Wii for a while. =) Kenzi is bowling in this one and she is getting really good. She occasionally needs help but not as much anymore.
This is Kenzi playing the new game we just got. It's really fun. Matt and I are almost at the end of the game already. This is pretty much all the kids want to do. Luckily when they are bowling or playing any of the sports games they have to stand up and get some exercise. It's really fun for all of us. We very much enjoy our Wii. Thank you Jay!! =) You do so much for us and I appreciate it more than you will know. Thanks for being there for us.
Other than Wii Time, I usually get as much as I can done during the day before I need to pick Natalie up from school. It's been REALLY nice now that she is in school all day now. I don't need to rush to get things done. I'm enjoying her being in school than she is. haha Its been really fun though. She loves it. She's learning a lot.
Then there is Kylie and Kenzi who are playing the Wii or on the computer and just playing games all day. They are having fun too. =)
Matt is working hard at work. He's been having some neck and back problems which I can't seem to fix as a Massage Therapist. So I've been trying to get him to check on the insurance policy they have at work so he can go see a Chiropractor. He needs to see one really bad. If they say that massage every week for how ever long will help then it's massages for Matt every week. It's been tough on him but he's hanging in there. I'll keep you posted on him as soon as we find out what the deal is.
Nothing really new with me. Just getting music together for my mom. I can't seem to figure out what music Jared used to listen to. It's been way too long and I can't remember. But it's been fun for me to listen to music and just relax.
Bailey is doing really good too. She's doing fantastic in school. She recently had a progress report and she got straight A's. I'm so proud of her. School has been really good for her so far. She usually comes over here on the weekends which is no problem. We love having her here with us. I know that she is safe when she's here. I think thats why she comes over here so often is that she feels safe with us and there isn't any fighting or contension going on, unlike with her mother. She always ends up fighting with her mother and its so said because they get out of hand and Bailey ends up crying and calling me to see if I'll come get her. I'm glad that she knows that I'm here especially in these situations.
Anyway, that is the exciting life of The Price Family. Oh and one more thing.
I miss my best friend. =(
3 comments:
we miss you guys! thanks for the help finding all the random places in virginia...life without the internet was incredibly hard! but, we got that problem fixed :) see ya at christmas!
Hi! I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm glad I found it! Nice to see whats up. Glad to see you had a good birthday, and that the little ones are doing well.
I am glad to see the Wii skills are improving... she is almost ready to take me on!
Post a Comment