Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cutest Thing...

This morning as I was on my way back from taking Natalie to school. Mackenzi wanted to stop a little ways from home, get out and run home. All my girls have gotten in the habit of wanting to do this. So cute. But this morning, Mackenzi didn't have shoes on. This is the conversation we had.

Mackenzi: "Mom, can I run home?"
Mom: "Kenz, you don't have shoes on."
Mackenzi: "I have pretend shoes on."
Mom: "Well, you still can't sweetie. Not this time."
Mackenzi: "But I have pretend shoes on."

I couldn't help but to laugh and tell her I love her. She's just so darn cute. When I got home I told Connie, my mother-in-law, about it and we both started laughing hysterically.

Another thing she does is when she asks to go to Grandma's house she always includes cousin Vance. This is a typical conversation about Grandma's house.

Mackenzi: "Mom, can we go to grandma's house please?"
Mom: "I don't know I'll have to call her first. Do you want to see Grandma?"
Mackenzi: "And cousin Vance. But not cousin Reed. Cousin Vance!"

She loves Grandma but seems she loves cousin Vance just a little more. =)

Kylie is the queen of hair accessories. She LOVES to put clips and headbands and anything you can think of she'll put it in her hair. I don't have a picture for some reaon but next time it happens I will be sure to get pictures.

All of my girls love to play video games. I think they mostly get that from their dad. Throughout the time they play these games, they are always saying, "Hey mom!! Look at me." "Watch me." They are getting very good at their games.

Well, that is all the cute things my kids do for right now. I'm sure something will happen tomorrow or even later today. =)

4 comments:

The Black Widow said...

I just wonder what Kenzi has against cousin Reed. And, you should tell me when you are going to mom's house!

Campbell Family said...

Poor little cousin Reed, one day she will learn to love him just as much as cousin Vance. lol hopefully! Can you ask Kenzi where i can get some pretend shoes, i'd rather wear those then real shoes any day!

Lindsay Driscoll said...

Oh, Kenzi cracks me up. I miss you guys!!!! 3 more weeks until I'm there!

Janae Walker said...

Reed was so sad to here that Kenzi doesn't want to see him!!!!! Maybe by Christmas time she will warm up to the idea!