Monday, July 20, 2009

Almost...

For the past week we've been painting and fixing stuff and making my ugly light fixtures in my house look decent. It's worked for now at least. Today I will hopefully have enough time to finish painting the kitchen and start cleaning up so we can put a refrigerator in there.

Other than the kitchen I've got one hallway half way done. It's been pretty fun being down there fixing everything. It's starting to feel more like my home and not an old persons home. lol (If you saw the house before we fixed it up you'd understand)

More updates and pictures to come!

2 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That has to be so exciting. I was thrilled when Chad and I bought our home. I don't think decorating ever gets old. Post pictures soon!

Janae Walker said...

we will need some before and after pics.....so, snap away!