Thursday, October 29, 2009

Updates...

Yes, I know. I've been slacking. I have been sick and so have my kids. So really that's the best excuse I can come up with. =D

Anyway, I know I've told some people but I will let the rest of you know on here since I don't have most of your numbers. My oldest daughter Natalie, is getting baptized this Saturday at 10am at my stake center on Oakey between Rainbow and Buffalo. She is super excited and can't wait. I did get her scriptures and hopefully they will be here before Saturday but we shall see. She was very disappointed that she didn't get scriptures for her birthday. I was thinking of doing them for her birthday but I think it would be more of a surprise and more special if I did them on her baptism. Then that night, we'll have our wards truck or treat. That should be fun for them as well.

Not a lot has been going on, just a baptism, being sick, and trying to not get everyone else sick.

No comments: