Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stupid Computer...

I have been wanting to update and let everyone know what is going on with us, except the pictures I want to upload with the posts, so they make more sense, are MIA. Just wonderful. So until we can get those pictures found and restored to their original locations, all of us will have to suffer.

Random question, Why does Bernhard & Williams think I'm a sucker and will buy whatever crap they throw at me? My girls have already had their school pictures taken at the beginning of the year. I thought that would be all. Oh no! It's not! Just a few days ago they took pictures AGAIN for their SPRING package. Although Natalie does looks cute, I WILL NOT buy more pictures from you. Once a year is far too many.

Other than Bernhard & Williams making suckers out of some people, not much else has been going on. We did go to a birthday party for a friend of mines daughter. I haven't seen her since high school and she lives right near me. It's good catching up with high school friends. A few weeks ago we went camping. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and so I didn't get pictures. I even charged the battery and everything. OH OH!!!! I bought the best movie ever!!!!! AVATAR!!!! I absolutely love that movie. I saw it twice in theaters and I told Matt that I would own that movie...even if I have to pay full price for it. Which it was on sale for $17.99 when I did buy it. =) If I want a movie I usually look for the lowest price or wait until it gets under $10.

I'm sure I could sit here all day and think or things we've done over the last few weeks, but I really don't want to. Kenzi needs help with reading Kylie's site words.

No comments: