Monday, March 7, 2011

Pictures...

As promised, I've put pictures of the events I had mentioned in my previous post. They may not be in the correct order of things but I put the highlights of each event.


Thanksgiving
Watching a movie with Grandpa while waiting for dinner to be done.Sherman, Connie, and Grandma Haynes

Audrey, Ashley, Natalie and Kenzi waiting for the food to be passed around.

Eve's Birthday

Opening presents. Reed was more excited about the presents than Eve was.

Eating cake

Christmas

Opening Presents
Drinking Hot Chocolate
All the grandkids in their Christmas Jammies
Acting out the nativity


New Year's Eve

Matt screaming to the world 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!'
All of us up on the roof


Carter Boy's Birthday

Bounce house fun
Cute Carter boy
My favorite picture of Carter and Tif
Opening presents

Vance's Birthday

Waiting for the candles to be lit
Cute Birthday Boy
Very excited about the new toy gun he got

Kenzi's Birthday

Helping me make her cake
Opening Presents
Blowing out the candles

No comments: