Usually Kenzi dances and sings along with Camp Rock. For some reason she wasn't cooperating with me.
This one Kenzi ran in my room and started singing this and I told her to hold on so I could get the camera.
Camp Rock is one of our favorites in my house. The girls, along with myself, know the entire movie by heart. This is how much we watch this movie. Now I never want to watch it again, but since I have the songs stuck in my head I HAVE to watch it to get them out of my head. Not sure how that works but it works for me.
3 comments:
I have no idea what Camp Rock is, but that is pretty darn cute!
she is so big!!! man, i can't wait to see you guys!
I am so glad that you found my blog! Your girls are too cute and I can't wait to catch up on what has been going on in your life!
Post a Comment