Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates....

Wow! A lot has happened since I last updated. Kenzi is now potty trained, for the most part. She has accidents every now and then but still is doing really well. She'll be able to go all by herself without me asking her in no time. She is so excited that she's 3! Since her birthday she's been telling everyone, "I'm 3, not 2 anymore." She of course, thanks to her sisters, has this little attitude look when she says it. She's so cute though. She's been fighting a lot more with Kylie when Natalie is at school. Which I figure is normal. I'm sure I did it with my sisters. Kenzi is growing very tall and looking more like me everyday. The only real difference is she has blondish redish hair. It does seem to be darkening. Don't worry, I'll post pictures.

Natalie had been sick for this last week of school but, of course like any other 7 year old, she wants to play outside and with all the toys and, her favorite, the Xbox. She not only wants to play Halo but also use the headset and have the microphone RIGHT next to her mouth. Why would she want to do this you ask? Well, to get her sick germs on everything so everyone else will be sick with her. She still is not sick enough to stay home from school. I know, I'm the meanest mom in the whole world. I've been making sure she's dressed warm and when she coughs, cough INTO her arm and not on everyone else. She's doing a lot better and getting toward the end. Hopefully we can get through this sickness without passing it to everyone.

Kylie is and always will be Kylie. She loves riding her bike and, now that we got a new tarp, jumping on the trampoline. She is, unfortunately, becoming more of a bully and pushing Kenzi over. We still have a lot to work on with her before she starts school this fall. That is a very scary thought. When I first met Kylie is was almost 10 months old. Yes, you heard me right. 10 MONTHS! And now, she's going to be 6 in October! How crazy and scary is that?!?! We've been trying to teach her to tie her own shoes. She almost has it. She should be ready to do it herself when she starts school.

More exciting news for Matt and me. We've been looking at getting a house this year! Hopefully if everything goes how it should we can put a down payment on a house we found. It's a foreclosure but really nice. Hopefully we can get down there soon and talk to the owners about it. We shall see what happens though. I'll keep everyone posted about it.

Everything otherwise is going great! I'm actually hoping to go see my cousin Julie to get my hair done. Matt is still working with Southwest Gas. He doesn't have much to do on most days. So lucky for me I get to talk to him over messenger. It's been good to talk to him during the day, especially if I need to talk to him about anything important. Well, time to look for pictures to put up here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz on the house!! Sounds like exciting stuff going on there. Definitely keep us posted! Love you!
Devin

The Black Widow said...

This house better be a little further west than you currently are!

Janae Walker said...

hope everything works out with the house! we can't wait to see you guys! just a couple months!