I know I know...another blog so soon. =) But I must tell everyone what Mackenzi did today.
I heard Kenzi crying for me this morning so I went upstairs and got her. I wanted to take a shower before Natalie and Kylie got up. So Kenzi and I got in the shower. After we had gotten out I was getting dressed but my white bra wasn't in the drawer. Good thing I knew exactly where it was. As I was walking over to where it was, Kenzi asked what I was looking for. I told her I was looking for my bra. About that same time I had grabbed it off the floor and she says, "You found it!" As always she had a huge smile on her face. As I was putting it on she says, "I don't wear bras." And I tell her, " Nope, not yet but you will." Then she tells me. " I don't think I'm allowed to have boobs." I try to keep from laughing and tell her, " When you get older you'll get boobs because you're a girl." Then she tells me, " Yeah, like you." I tell her " Yeah, but not Dad cause he's a boy." Kenzi says, " Yeah, he's a boy and I'm a girl."
She is just too cute. But on another exciting note, Natalie and I went for a bike ride today! But of course every 15 minutes since we've been back she's asked to go on another bike ride.
Oh the random cute things my children do. Hopefully I'll have another update soon with Christmas and New Years pictures. I did post them up on Facebook though. =)
This & That
4 years ago
3 comments:
Good job! A bike ride! Way to go Christmas present! And, that Kenzi is one smart kid.
its funny when they start figuring out the boy girl stuff! sometimes embarrassing, but funny! Marc actually put Gavin in the golf bag to see if he would fit, once a kid always a kid I guess :) if it had been more on crawling level I am sure he would have tried himself eventually :)
Your kids are so cute!! I just love it!!!
Post a Comment