Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jen did it...

Jen did it so now I have to cause I waste alot of time on the computer as well. :) but we like it. It's fun! Anyway, Here it goes....

MY AGE: 23
Of course it had to be this movie. I'm at the perfect age. lol This was a very good movie. I like it.

MY FAVORITE COLOR: RedThis really was the best Picture. Everything else was...well...boring.

MY FAVORITE VACATION: San Diego in 2008My family and I went to San Diego and went to Sea World and such. It was a nice break away from the kids. But it would have been a lot better if they could have come with me. Oh and Matt. lol Got to fix a little problem first and then he can come on family trips. =)

WHERE I LIVE: Las VegasOk so technically I live in Henderson but I live in Vegas. It just kind of merges into one city.

WHERE I GREW UP: Las Vegas
The one and only.

WHERE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL: ItalyI've always wanted to learn Italian and always have wanted to go to this beautiful country but of course everything requires money. So, maybe in a few years or after I get married sometime I'll be able to go.

MY FAVORITE FOOD: ItalianAnd yet just another reason to go visit Italy.

MY FAVORITE TREAT: Candy

This is Kenzi's favorite treat. I couldn't think of one cause lately I haven't eaten any treats. The whole diet/losing weight thing gets in the way. So I asked Kenzi what her favorite was and she told me candy.

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL: Dog

I didn't want to pick the same picture as Jen, although it was the cutest one on there, so I picked this one. Still really cute.

A PAST LOVE: Dr. Pepper
Past love??? What am I thinking?? It's STILL a love! Although I don't drink it as much anymore, so I guess it still counts. =)

MY FIRST NAME: KrystalOk, I had to pick this one because it was the only appropriate one on there. Most of them were of models practically naked. They were showing way more skin then anyone should.

MY MIDDLE NAME:
AnnOk so not sure who this Ann Harrison is but the only picture with a decent background. Every single picture on there was of a person.

MY LAST NAME: Walker
HAHAHA!!! How fun is this. No explaination needed. Got to love my last name.

MY (soon-to-be) LAST NAME: Price
YES! I was hoping this was gonna be on the first page. Best game show EVER!

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW: Making lunch while finishing this blogYep, this is what most days look like. Except I'm usually eating what the kids are eating. And it's usually not sandwiches.

Alright people. It's your turn. Everyone that wants to do this is welcome to. It took too long for me since I've always got a million things to do all at once. Got to love the family life. I sure do! =) I'll post pictures of New Years and Christmas another time.

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Fun stuff... Quick question... when are you getting married? Email me cjmsquared@gmail.com