Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just so everyone knows....

JARED GETS HOME TONIGHT!!!!!

Hopefully he will understand that I am still house hunting and I won't be able to spend every waking second with him.

Speaking of house hunting. We have places a few bids on a couple houses up near Summerlin Pkwy and Buffalo. Hopefully we get that one. We really liked it. But I'm probably gonna go again today and look at houses. Most likely gonna keep looking until bids get accepted. Anyway, I'll get pictures up here once we get a house. Hopefully sometime soon.

Now back to daily chores around the house and being excited for Jared getting home. =D

2 comments:

The Hughes' said...

Yay!!! Tell him hi for us! I bet your are loving having him home!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Picture, Cute blog. I am not a faithfull blog checker, but I love to see what you guys are up to. Good luck on the house hunt.