Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's official...

Well, time for a house update! We found one! We are now in the process of buying it. The gas will be turned on tomorrow and then I'm hoping to make an appointment for Thursday or Friday to get it inspected. After that I'm not sure what's next. I'm just focusing on getting the inspector down there as quick as possible.

It's just so weird to think that we are going to be in our own home. It's just so amazing and I'm so blessed to be able to be getting a house with my family. It's truly an amazing feeling. Well, I'll update again when we get the inspection.

3 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

It's so great to have your own home. now that chad and i are in tx we are living with my cousin. i really appreciate her hospitality but definitely prefer to be out on my own!

mama donk aubri jo said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope it all goes fast and smooth!

Lindsay Driscoll said...

I'm so excited for you Best Friend!!!! I know you've been wanting this for a long time. :) I can't wait to visit you in your new house!!!!