This blog will be short today. I haven't been in a blogging mood and nothing particularly exciting has happened. My girls are back in school from break. I'm not sure who's more excited me or them. And I started Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving so now I am all done. The only thing I need to get now are stocking stuffers. Not too hard. =) I'm so good at this game.
Anyway, back to my original reason of writing. I've been reading these vampire books that are just amazing. No, it's not the Twilight series and yes, there are MUCH better vampire books than Twilight. The first book is called, A Quick Bite. They are by Lynsay Sands. There are 10 books in the series and I'm on book 3. I did take a break from them for a while because I had to pack and move into my house. So now I am back reading them and I just love them. The absolute best part of these vampire books are....THEY DON'T GLISTEN IN THE SUN!!!! If you'd like to know more about them I will be glad to tell you. =)
This & That
4 years ago
1 comment:
whats wrong with glistening in the sun ;) I will have to check them out :)
Post a Comment