This is Thanksgiving Day and the best picture I have. I didn't take pictures at the dinner table with my camera but I will try and get copies of those pictures. This is after dinner and Connie and Sherman will most of their grandkids. Only Steve's kids are missing.
It is always great to see family. Especially Matt's side since all of them live out of town. So that is why we weren't able to go to St. George for Thanksgiving if any of you were wondering.
I had thought I'd done so good with Christmas shopping. I started the day after Thanksgiving but of course I didn't count on last minute emergencies. I shall know better for next year and will be more prepared. Christmas was really a blast this year as well. Surprisingly we didn't start until around 8 or 8:30am. It was fantastic....Except for the rudely awakening we got at 3am because our neighbors decided to BLAST their music for an hour. At least it was enough to wake Matt up. When I was younger I'd play music to fall asleep so it didn't bother me as much as Matt. It was just the fact that it was so early in the morning. So we did do something about it. And it hasn't happened for a while but it will....guaranteed it will.
Christmas morning was still really fun. Santa was really nice this year. Although, as soon as my girls opened their presents they started fighting over them. But such is life. It was probably around 9am when my mom stopped by to give us their presents for us. I have yet to take pictures of my living room. Although I have yet to take Christmas pictures off my camera. SO that will be next post of pictures. I know I'm a little late in saying this but Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was as good as ours. And Happy New Years tomorrow!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment