This morning around 11ish, we had my nephew's birthday party. He was so excited about it! Right when I walked in the door he says, "Hi Tisal! I'm 3!" No, he can't quite say my name correctly and Yes, he's only 3! So, whenever anyone else would walk in he'd say "Hi, I'm 3!" So cute!

We had tons of fun. When Keller, his best friend in the whole world, got there we started out with jumping in the bouncer my mom got for Christmas. Yes, this toy will be used for all birthdays/holidays. Vance's thing is to let the bouncer get all blown up and then turn it off with everyone still inside.

After doing that a few times, Vance got hungry shortly after so we went back inside and had lunch along with birthday cookies and presents.

The kids had lots of fun banging on the table til we got the food on the table.

Then Keller and Kenzi wanted to play outside in the bouncer again when all Vance wanted to do was play inside with his new toys.

After a while I convinced him to play outside with everyone else. It was probably around 1:00-1:30pm by this point and everyone was grouchy and needed a nap.

After Keller left, my mom and I got Kenzi, Vance, and Carter to calm down enough for at least Carter to fall asleep. All in all it was a fun birthday!
We get to do it all over again on Saturday for Kenzi's birthday! She's going to be 4 on Sunday! Man, how time flies.
2 comments:
Super quick! Wow! Way to get this posted!
i cannot believe that she is almost 4! that is simply crazy! she is looking so much older. it shocked me how old all the little kidlets are getting@
Post a Comment