Friday, July 2, 2010

Mysterious Plant...

I have this random plant in my yard and have no idea what it is. I've tried looking it up and I get nothing.
It's leaves and stems have spikes on them. Then just a few days ago it got those yellow flowers on it. If anyone has any suggestions what this could be it would be very much appreciated. I've been searching everywhere and still can't find anything on it.

Other than this mysterious plant of ours, we've been doing great. Been doing a lot of swimming since my girls are on track break and they won't get a real summer until next year. We did get to go to my friend's little girls birthday party though. Natalie had fun but she was the oldest one there. She's been having this attitude lately that's been like..."I'm too good and too old to play with my sisters and anyone that is younger than me." It's been kind of funny to sit back and watch it...but when it gets way too out of hand...not fun to deal with.

We get to go to a family reunion on Saturday at my mom's house. Sunday should be fireworks at my aunts house but we got volunteered to host a party at my house. So, we will be doing fireworks at my house and bbqing Dr. Pepper ribs. I have not put in on the Zobrist family cookbook yet because I don't remember the log in info to get it on there. So when I find that email that Holly sent me, I will do that. Matt has Monday off and we aren't sure what to do yet. That may be the duck park day with the cousins. Hopefully Matt will want to get out of the house either way. Anyway, we must get going. There is a pool that is calling out to me. Oh yeah...and my brother is back from London so we get to see him. =) Love you Jared!!

2 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

Very exotic looking plant and a little scary, careful it doesn't try to eat you :)

Unknown said...

Take a picture (or branch) to my dad. He likes figuring this type of stuff out.