Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Updates...

There has been a lot of stuff going on around here. First off, Natalie is going to be playing soccer this year. She is SO excited. I'm still waiting for a call from her coach letting me know when her practices are. All I know right now is her first game is September 11th. Natalie and Kylie will finally get out of school on August 5th. I cannot wait for that day. They will probably have about 2 weeks off and then have to go back. The awesome thing is that Pat Diskin, and all Clark County schools, are switching to nine month!!! YAY!!!! I think I'm more excited about this than the kids are. I am still waiting for a list of school supplies I'll need to get them for next year.

Kenzi is absolutely ready for school. She knows how to write her name, numbers, alphabet, and some words. She is way ahead of some kids that are in Kylie's class. Fortunately for me, Kenzi is with me another year before she goes to school. I asked her whether she wanted to eat lunch at school or eat lunch at home with me and I tell you there was no hesitation, "AT SCHOOL!!!" She is so excited to get to eat at school, just like her sisters. It's going to be so awesome when she does get to go to school. I think she'll like it a lot.

Matt has been doing really good. His job is going great. The people he works with are even trying to get him working directly for Southwest Gas. It will be so awesome for us. Of course, he is still exhausted when he gets home but I can see that it is a very satisfying feeling for him. Especially when the kids come running up to him giving him a huge hug to welcome him home. I'm glad I get to watch that happen every day. It's even a great feeling for me.

This past weekend Bailey had her 15th birthday!! Can you believe that?!?! In about 6 months she'll be able to get her permit. That's crazy! She can't be that old already. She is very excited though. I have let her drive around the block a few times and she's been doing a lot better. But other than the driving thing, she has a new boyfriend and he seems to be a really nice kid. When we were over at her house for her party he got along with everyone and was really nice to my girls and very respectful. I have not gotten the pictures off my camera yet of her birthday but those will come later.

Everyone is doing really well, enjoying life and couldn't be happier! Life is awesome! Oh!! I almost forgot. My friend Mike is back from the army for a while. He had to have surgery and is back for a month so he can recover. He seems like he's doing really good though. Hopefully we get to see him again today.

No comments: