I had gone to Target a few times to try and get a Slip 'N Slide, but had no such luck. I just told myself that I would wait. I am sure glad I did wait since I got it for only $6!! Amazing deal and everyone has had their fun on it so far.

Even Jared had his fun!




Carter Boy tried it...

...and didn't like it. Poor Carter Boy!

Vance ran right into the tunnel and knocked it over.

Sometimes he'd even run the entire thing instead of sliding.

Carter Boy loved the squirt guns I brought much better than the slide.

Vance had an issue with getting as far as he wanted to. So Grandma helped him get all the way to the end. He was having such a blast with it too.

If you can't tell who this is...It's Kenzi. She's had the same issue as Vance and couldn't quite get as far as she wanted. She still had the best time trying.


I never once got a picture of Natalie with her eyes open. But she always got to the end.

Kylie was the funniest to take pictures of. She would always turn her head away from the water so she wouldn't get water in her eyes.

Vance just being Vance.



I think this was the perfect gift for my kids and my sister's kids. Next time I go to my mom's house to swim I will be bringing the Slip 'N Slide. Thanks mom for letting us soak your grass. =)
2 comments:
$6 can't complain about that! looks like so much fun :)
I'm totally jealous!! :)
Post a Comment