Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thinking...

I've been thinking a lot about my grandpa lately and one of the major things I'm going to miss is whenever he came over to visit, I'd open my arms and yell, "GRANDPA!!!" I got so excited everytime he'd come over. I'm going to miss that so much. I'm going to miss that whenever he saw me he'd ask, "How do you get so pretty?" or "You get prettier every time I see you." I'm going to miss how happy he was to see me. He was always so proud of me, no matter what I had done wrong. He always made me feel proud.

I am proud. I am so proud to be his granddaughter. I couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. He was one of a kind.

Grandpa, I am going to miss you so much. I wish I could have seen you one last time. But I know how much pain you were in. Every time I saw you, I saw and thought of grandma. I know how much you miss her and love her. But I know that you are with her again. That thought makes me so happy. She probably looks so beautiful and it must be amazing to be able to see her again. I know you are happy and are no longer in pain. I love you so much Grandpa and Grandma!

No comments: